If you feel you meet the following requirements, then either
post a request in our forums and/or contact one of the Officers in-game.
We look for people with the following characteristics:
- Conduct themselves in a way that displays maturity. This includes conduct in-game, chat programs, e-mail messages, etc.
- Good sportsmanship, and show respect for fellow gamers.
- A desire to have fun.
Other recommended items:
- A willingness to role-play and use lore appropriate names.
We WILL NOT accept or tolerate:
- Use of exploits
- Players wishing to enlist with the Guardsmen, are expected to have read and follow the guidelines set forth in the Charter.
- We encourage all players to register on the forums with their main character as the username. If a player decides to switch their "main character", they can request their username to also be updated.
- A player enters the Kinship as a Recruit, and will remain at that rank while on probation for a minimum of two (2) weeks.
- At the end of the probation period, the Kinship leadership will then decide to either promote the player to the rank of Member, extend the probation by another week, or remove the Recruit from the Kinship enlistment process.
- For further details and information, please review the Charter's Enlistment section.